BBA an acronym for bachelor of business Administration is a profound professional course among students aspiring to venture into the world of management. It acquaints them with the different angles that frame portion of successful business administration and sets them to select a suitable branch later on like Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Marketing, and IT. Bachelor of business administration degree is conferred after 3 years full time study under the graduate degree program affiliated to DAVV, Indore. The course is divided into six semesters.
BBA at Indore Institute of Management and Research is to develop the analytical, decision making and team building skills among students. The teaching through extra-curricular activities is part of BBA education. As a result, the emphasize is on analysis and critical thinking. The faculties are blenching of industry and academics to teach students. In IIMR students are prepare for the real world and fulfilling careers. Students are provided opportunities to attain guest lecturer and industry visit to get real world experience the programs offers opportunity for practical, hands-on experience, internships and projects within the local community. Holistic development of student is taken care at IIMR by various activities like
- Organizing various workshops and certification courses like SPSS, Excel etc
- Students will be assigned mentors for supporting their educational and personal development
- Personality development classes for preparing the students for placements.
- Organizing industrial visits from time to time to gain practical acquaintance with the subjects.
- Students’ participation in various events and sports activies.
- Teaching pedagogy used to develops the analytical, decision making and team building skills among students
- To emphasize on analysis and critical thinking of students different method of teaching would be used like cases, lectures, debate and role play
Successful graduates of this course can opt for a range of jobs from sectors like finance, marketing, sales, management, government and education. Better Job Opportunities can be the prime reason for doing BBA. BBA course graduates can look for job roles like Business Administration Professor, Human Resource Manager, Business Administration Researcher, Research and Development Manager, Management Accountant etc. BBA graduates can likewise also go for the existing prominent expert courses like CA, ICWA and CS. Along with this; they can also enroll for post-graduation courses such as MBA and MCA. The students also have immense scope in fields such as accounting, real estate, information systems and entrepreneurship. The students can get ready for different government bank enlistment examinations for building a vocation in managing an account area.
Perspective Companies: Extra Marks, Just Dial, Banking Industries etc
Duration: 3 Years Degree Programme Consisting Six Semesters.
Eligibility: 10+2 in any stream from a Recognized Board
Admission Procedure: Admission is followed by group discussion and personal Interview conducted by Institute for applicants. The admitted students are ratified by Govt of MP and enrolled at Devi Ahilya Viswavidyalaya.