- Center of Excellence at IIMR:
- Student Development:
- Industry Interface:
- Research: IIMR is known for application oriented research, we organize.
- Placement: IIMR offer assured placement to all students who successfully compete MBA program.
- Two years full time MBA program with Specialization in Finance, Marketing, HR, IT & Operations. The Programme is approved by AICTE and affiliated to DAVV University.
- World class infrastructure, Wi-Fi Campus, well stocked library, modern computer lab.
- ISO 2001/9001 Accredited campus.
- Training on soft skills as add on courses to the University Syllabus.
- Exposure to the working of global business organizations as part of the curriculum.
- Loan facility from nationalized banks as per bank rules is available.
- Separate in-campus Boys and Girls Hostel is available
- Association with National Entrepreneurship Network, Indore Management Association, CII and various other organizations
Following centers are offering training programs to students and working professionals on exclusive skills required in specific area. The training programs are jointly organized with corporates.
1. Entrepreneurship: IIMR organizes Joint programs with MSME, NEN and Lemon Tree school of Entrepreneurship
2. Analytics: Joint programs are organized with SAS.
3. Financial Learning: Joint programs are with Reliance Money, ICICI Direct, SEBI and NSE
Highly emphasized area at IIMR is student development, it is implemented by following offerings
1. Comprehensive Employability Development Program based on language training, Quantitative aptitude training, Personality Development and Personal Interview Training.
2. Mentorship: Special program to help individual student to change himself and overcome weakness.
3. Gurukul: An intensive awareness generation program organized by students on current issues in area of economics, society and business. This is organized two times in a year.
4. Student Clubs: There are three clubs operating for IIMR students of MBA Marketing Club, Human Resource Club and Corporate social responsibility Club. Students get exposure of managing through self driven activities in association with corporate.
Following activities are carried out at IIMR:
1. Three Trainings:Each student is offered three time training during his study tenure at IIMR.
2. Advisory council: The corporate luminaries are part of advisory council of IIMR. Mr. Mukesh Vyas VP HR Wockhard Limited, Mr. Vishal Mudgal Regional head Radio Mirchi, Mr Shreyas Acharya VP HR Mahindra Two wheelers, Mr Subhash Chandra Tyagi Deputy Director All India Management Association, Mr Om Singh Chouhan Ex North India Head Marketing Airtel are few of patrons of IIMR teaching learning process.
3. Live Project: IIMR offer one year live project at reputed corporate like L&T to each student.
4. Certification programs: Students get on campus opportunity to carryout certification from SEBI, NSE and BSE.
5. Interaction with experts: Few among many are Dr Reeves Wasley Dean faculty of management VIT Channi, Dr. I S Gill head HR Eisher Alloyes, Dr H P Mathur Dean faculty of management BHU Varanasi and many more.
1. Faculty Development Program with UGC: IIMR conducts two faculty Development programs in a year in association with UGC on Pedagogy and Research Methodology.
2. PhD Research Guidance: Around 30 researchers are conducting doctoral research at IIMR under five supervisors in area of Marketing, HR and Finance.