- In the course of his career he has served with distinction in army, as well as in prestigious national and international top ranked schools and colleges in the capacity of Chief of Operations as well as Head of Administration and Finance.
- In the Army, he has been part of the elite National Security Guards -Black Cats. He has also been an advisor to Bureau of Police Research and Development for modernisation of Para Military forces. He was awarded Army Commanders commendation for ‘gallantry in action’ in extreme high altitude in Siachin.
- He thereafter joined the prestigious Daly College and Daly College Business School as Head of Administration and Finance (Bursar). He was then handpicked by Mr Scindia for heading Administration and Finance operations of The Scindia School, Fort Gwalior. Along with the apex team, was instrumental in making it top school in India once again. His contribution in these famous boarding schools was to scale them up to international standards in terms of technology and facilities. He also conceptualised and executed environmental and tech projects along with students which got them scholarships in top universities abroad.
- Prior to joining the prestigious IIST, he was the India Head for Loss Prevention vertical in Reliance Brands heading the Reliance Retail/Ecommerce Fulfilment Centres sites located all over India. He trained Reliance Management Trainees and Managers in data analysis for Loss Prevention in Retail and Ecommerce for three years. He is an expert in managing operations, logistics and projects as well as HSE i.e Health, Safety and Environment compliances.
- He is an alumnus of the elite National Defence Academy and has an MBA degree in Materials Management from RDVV Jabalpur. He is an expert in Inventory management, School ERP systems, SAP and Risk management. He took premature retirement after Commanding an Ordnance Depot in Meerut in 2007 in the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
- He has been awarded the following
– Citation for developing software contributing to efficiency in Warehouses.
– Awarded Army Commanders Commendation for High Altitude rescue Mission
– Green I Award by CII ( Chambers of Commerce and Industry) for Sustainability projects- 2010 in Daly College