Basis/criterion for admission:
- All India entrance / state level entrance / university entrance / 12th standard mark sheet / others
- Eligibility: For General Category of Students 45% in PCM in Class 12th exam and for Reserve Category 40% in PCM in Class 12th
- Basis of admission is as follows:
- Ranking in JEE prelim result in JEE round of
- Ranking in qualifying examination in QE round of
- If vacancy exists after JEE ranking basis/QE round of counseling, seats were filled through College Level Counseling on the basis of JEE/Qualifying merit
- Entire admission process is done under supervision of Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Madhya
UG Programmes: Admission Process
All seats are filled through on line admission process of Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh. Admission counseling is done in phases. First phase is for students, who have appeared in JEE Mains. This is followed by second phase (QE) for students who could not appear in JEE but have qualifying marks in Higher Secondary examination and applied for participation in on line counseling process of DTE. Last phase (CLC) is for those students who have JEE or qualifying marks but could not apply for participation in on line counseling process of DTE MP.
The eligibility criteria for admission in under graduate studies in engineering are:
Higher Secondary Examination
A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with a minimum percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together as given below:
|S.No.||Community||Percentage of aggregate marks|
PG Programmes: Admission Process
Admission to the PG Programmes is through the online admission process of Directorate of Technical Education of Govt of Madhya Pradesh. Admission to the Management seats is again based online admission process of Directorate of Technical Education of Govt of Madhya Pradesh.
- M.E. Degree Programme
A pass in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field from a recognized University and obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination B.E. / B.Tech. Degree programme.