- Accredited by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) Affiliated by RGPV, Bhopal, MP
- Accredited for campus placements by Lupin
- Industry specific curriculum and innovative teaching methodology.
- Separate Hostel facility available for boys and girls inside the campus
- Excellent Placement Record with accreditations from best companies
- Smart Campus – ERP Enabled
- Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Personality development programs to assist high end placements
- Research oriented environment to bolster innovation
- Computerized Language Laboratories
- Medicinal Plant Garden & Animal House
- 24x7 security & power backup
- In-house shuttle bus facility to pick up students from Indore and its suburbs for easy Transportation
- 50 acre lush green campus with well-maintained landscaped gardens and world-class infrastructure
- In campus clinic with Ambulance & Doctor on call, Gymnasium & Laundry service
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Diploma of Pharmacy
- Master of Pharmacy (Quality Assurance)
- Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
Call our Counselors now at: Toll Free 1800 103 3069
With Pharmaceutical giants setting up base in Indore, the increased demand for Pharmacy graduates spurred the initiation of Indore Institute of Pharmacy in 2004. Set up under Shail Education and Welfare Society (SEWS), the institute offers Masters and Bachelors degree in Pharmacy (M. Pharm and B. Pharm) as well as Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharm). Both the Diploma as well as B. Pharm programs at IIP are affiliated to Pharmacy Council of India. The courses (Diploma as well as Bachelor in Pharmacy) are also approved by AICTE Delhi, DTE Govt. of MP and RGPV University of Bhopal.
With focus primarily on Student Development vis a vis employability, resourcefulness and outreach - the cell's mission is to prepare students to become capable, responsible, and contributing citizens. The program works on various levels with the aim to effectively cater to a student's educational, social, emotional, career, and personal strengths besides developing and in accordance assisting in strengthening the of the brand of Indore Institutes.
Major functions of the SDC Cell are as given below:
We have an established Training and Placement Cell which takes care of industrial visits, training and recruitments for the students of Shail Group of Institutions. At our end we have been inviting reputed organizations including MNC's to visit our campus for the recruitment. In order to achieve our goal we have the full support of infrastructure in terms of seminar halls, GD rooms, Conference room, Video conferencing rooms, computer labs, Communications labs for pre-placement talk and presentations of prestigious recruiters.