- Our Collaborations
- Tie up with four IIT's (Delhi,Bombay,Kanpur & Madras) for academic excellence.
- TCS Academic Interface Program.
- eMC(2) Center for Academic Excellence
- Visual Paradigm, Hong Kong Association
- EC Council Academia, USA
- IBM Academic Initiative
- NASSCOM Global Business Foundation Skills (GBFS) & Foundation Skills in IT (FSIT) courses
- BSNL Tie-up
- Affiliated to RGPV
- Excellent Placement Record with accreditations from best companies
- State of the Art Infrastructure, Wi-Fi Enabled Campus
- Modern Laboratories for various disciplines
- Qualified and Experienced Faculty
- Separate Hostel facility available for boys and girls inside the campus
- Personality development programs to assist high end placements
- In-house shuttle bus facility with various pick-up points in Indore and its suburbs
- Extensive amenities, artificial tennis and basketball court, indoor & outdoor games facilities
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Electronics & Communications
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Following the results of JEE Mains, MP Online would release counseling dates. To know more about the admission process,
Call our Counselors now at: Toll Free 1800 103 3069
Located in a plush 50 acre campus opposite IIM Indore, Indore Institute of Science & Technology (IIST) is amongst the Top 10 Engineering Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (MP) and amongst the best engineering colleges of Indore. Set up in 2003 under the Shail Education and Welfare Society, IIST has quickly ascended to this position by ensuring a high focus on quality education and effective as well as holistic development that further translates into high placements.
With the vision of providing the best technical education, IIST started with a humble number of disciplines but soon expanded to include a wide range of courses in Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Civil and Chemical Engineering. It also runs post graduate courses in Mechanical, CS and EC. The institute also offers Masters Degree in Business Administration to meet the growing requirements of management professionals.
Indore Institute of Science and Technology (IIST) has collaborated with various IITs to achieve academic excellence.
Tie-up with IIT’s for Academic Excellence
a. Virtual lab of IIT Delhi
IIT Delhi has designated Indore Institute of Science and Technology as the nodal center for their Virtual Labs.
Broad areas which will be covered under the ambit of Virtual Labs are:
a. Electronics and Communication Engineering
b. Computer Science and Engineering
c. Electrical Engineering
d. Mechanical Engineering
e. Civil Engineering
f. Chemical Engineering
g. Bio Medical Engineering
h. Physical Science
i. Chemical Science
Team of faculty from IIT Delhi will visits us to brief and train our faculty and students on the Virtual Labs. Nodal coordinator (Dr. Joy Banerjee) along with two faculty member will also be given training at IIT Delhi on operation of Virtual Labs. Virtual Labs will enable the students at their own pace, provide a complete management system and enable them to perform experiments remotely as an on – demand service over the web.
b. iPDC of IIT Kanpur
iPDC (i3indya Propeller Display Challenge) is a national level competition on Propeller Display Technology to be hosted by Techkriti 2016, IIT Kanpur with i3indya Technologies for the first time in India.
This event is all about generating such kind of innovative pattern that can be displayed on propeller display, which should be properly synchronized, but mind you , it isn't going to be just display the clock, the event will test your analytical skills, and will bring out the best in you.
The iPDC would be initially held across 8 cities of India wherein we would be getting the Best Teams who would be competing among each other at the Finale round to be held at Techkriti 2015, IIT Kanpur in March 2015
c. e-Yanta of IIT Mumbai
e-Yantra is a project by IIT Bombay to spreadeducation in Embedded systems and Robotics. This project has been sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) through the National Mission on Education through ICT (NMEICT).
One of initiatives, e-Yantra Lab set-up Initiative (eLSI) supports the infrastructure creation at colleges by providing a platform for training teachers both in theory and applications of Robotics, in addition to providing guidance in setting up a Robotics lab at the college.
eLSI aims to enable colleges to teach Robotics and Embedded systems in an effective manner by:
1. Training teams of 4 teachers from colleges in a region, in the basics of Embedded systems theory and Micro-controller programming through a 2-day workshop.
2. Engaging the teams through the regional e-Yantra Robotics Teacher Competition – where teachers implement a Robotics project over a period of three months. Each college team is given a Robotic kit complete with tutorials and accessories and is taken through the steps of the project implementation life cycle by the e-Yantra team.
3. Providing support and advice to set up a Robotics lab so that by the time the teachers are trained, the lab is ready at the college for the teachers to get their students involved through projects.
Benefits to the college –
Training students through hands-on projects is imperative in producing successful innovators and entrepreneurs. Creating the infrastructure with labs and trained teachers provides the competitive advantage to colleges in attracting talented students. e-Yantra facilitates the infrastructure creation by sharing its experience and expertise.
d. QEEE of IIT Madras
- Online Classes/Tutorials
- Useful specially for 4th & 6th Sem Students of ME/EC/CSE/CM/EX/IT
- Classes will BE taken by faculties of IITM, IITB, IITD & IIT K
- Each subject/Topic will have 3 sessions of 2 hrs each i-e. total of 6 hrs of lecture between 10-12 Noon & 2-4 pm during on 20th Jan to 23rd March 2015.
- This scheme in only for 100 Engineering Colleges (mostly under TEQIP)
- Program module excluders
- Live Classes
- Virtual labs
- Vocational Argumentation course.
- Involvement of sr. students/recently passed out students from industries as local facilitators.
- We have to send them IITM for hands on training (I believe there is no need in Phase III Program)
- Students will get the certificate which includes student’s Attn, Quiz & Worksheets submitted by them.
- SGSITS is the only affiliated Institute in whole of M.P. for this program
- QEEE programme has started in all earnestness at IIST
The core academic curriculum is designed and administered under the aegis of the MP state technical university RGPV, Bhopal. With a focus on preparing students to be industry ready, IIST understands the importance of Personality Development and accordingly arranges for upgrading the "English Communication Skills" of its students through a computerized "Language Lab". Furthermore, to ensure all round development of students and to prepare them for the tough battles that await them in the intensely competitive corporate set-up of the modern times the institute conducts "Personality Development" sessions from the very first year which are presided by top notch Soft Skill Trainers and Clinical Psychologists.
Guided by emminent faculty from across the country and motivated by the able administration and infrastructure, the students of IIST are today reaching out to the IIT's and NIT's of the country and proving their worth. Recently the team of students participated in SAE BAJA India Chapter and also won a prize at the coveted ELECRAMA with their green vehicle - The Recovery! In trend with the best engineering colleges of the country, IIST also has published numerous papers and have applied for a variety of patents in various fields of engineering.
IIST holds the distinction for being accredited for campus placements by TCS and ESSAR. Furthermore, to help their students overcome their skill deficit the institute has tied up with IBM Career Education Program as well as ORACLE for their WDP and MICROSOFT for Academic Alliance. Academic excellence of the institutions got reflected during the NBA accreditation process. All these efforts have effectively ensured a high percentage of placements. With our students working in the top companies across the globe, IIST is truly the best engineering college of the city that has not only ensured high degree of technical competence in its students but has also stepped up and realized the true needs of the day.
Students of IIST are placed across the top companies in India which include Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), HCL Infosystems, Wipro, Mphasis, Mahindra, ESSAR, TATA, Bridgestone, Infosys, Mahindra, Reliance, Genpact, Collabera, IBM, Bloomberg, Cecon, eClinicalWorks, Siyaram's, Syntel, Uniinfo Telecom, Truba, Pubmatic, Amdocs, Universal Hunt, Indian Steels, PEB Steel Lloyd, amongst many others.