Vision and Mission
To provide valuable resources for industry and society through excellence in technical education and research.
The mission of the Department of Civil Engineering is to provide quality education to prepare nationally competitive undergraduate students for a successful career in Civil Engineering; to provide advanced skills and knowledge in state-of-the-art research and design in sub-areas of Civil Engineering for graduate students; and to provide service to the engineering profession, and the public.
- To provide the best possible educational content, delivery and stuff to students to enable them to make sparkling career in Civil Engineering.
- To provide a creative atmosphere in which studies and research both thrive among the students and the faculties.
- To organize conferences and seminars on current technological developments and trends of Civil Engineering.
To be a "Centre of Excellence" in engineering education, research and development in the field of Information Technology. This is a continuous process leading to:
- Improving teaching learning process utilizing latest Civil Engineering educational tools.
- Collaborating with Civil Engineering industries to equip the Civil Engineering department with latest technologies and updates in the area of Civil Engineering.
- Creating awareness and motivation among students to promote Civil Engineering as a career by providing state of the Practical Civil Engineering stuff and delivery ensuring full satisfaction in them.
- Establishing new and innovative methodologies
- Creating new labs and research facilities
- Creating centre of excellence in collaboration with leading Civil Engineering industries