Vision And Mission
To attain a national recognition and to prepare students for leadership positions in Chemical & Allied industries.
- Strong foundation in fundamental areas of chemical engineering that are required to support specialized professional training at the advanced level and to provide necessary breadth to the student's overall program of studies.
- Providing balance between theoretical and practical knowledge by giving exposure to various chemical and related industries in tune with the changing needs of industry.
- Motivating & Encouraging students to develop breakthrough technologies in the areas of chemical and interdisciplinary fields.
- Cultivating academic - Industry relationship for mutual benefit and growth.
- In-depth professional training in a range of specialty areas in chemical and related fields.
- To achieve a national recognition as the center of excellence in both teaching and research.
- To collaborate with industry and other research institutes in pursuing research for the benefit of the society.
- To involve both faculty and students in Institute and community activities.
- To train students for further specialization in dynamic chemical engineering sub-areas such as : Industrial Process Control, Environmental Engineering, Biotechnology, and Energy Engineering.
- Nurturing the student with ethical values to contribute his / her services to the society.