We have an established Training and Placement Cell which takes care of industrial visits, training and recruitments for the students of Shail Group of Institutions. At our end we have been inviting reputed organizations including MNC's to visit our campus for the recruitment. Giving placement to each and every student of Shail Group is a herculean task but we try to achieve this by setting a goal as we try to recognize the core competencies of the students and then we take up these competencies with the recruiters for their recruitment. In order to achieve our goal we have the full support of infrastructure in terms of seminar halls, GD rooms, Conference room, Video conferencing rooms, computer labs, Communications labs for pre-placement talk and presentations of prestigious recruiters.
- Training and Placement Department is engaged in variety of assignments like interaction between industry and institutes.
- Industrial Training for the students.
- Guest lecturers from the industry.
- Industrial Tours and visits.
- To prepare students for facing the Campus Interviews through various Personality Development courses, Mock Campus Sessions, as well as by training them specifically in Aptitude Tests and Group Discussions by Professional Trainers.
- To organize Campus Interviews for all final year students with industries and business houses of good repute.
- To arrange Industrial Visit and Vocational Training for all the students as per their curriculum.
To encourage and motivate all the students through regular guest lecturers from corporate personnel plus organizing some outbound activities which inculcate in them a spirit of leadership team building which is an useful tool in making up a corporate individual.
The Placement office maintains a regular contact with the partnering organization for inviting them for campus interviews.
After getting the intimation regarding arrival dates, the information is spread amongst students through Notice Board, Placement Coordinators and E-Mails from T & P.
Companies are allotted the dates based on following criteria:
- Past Relationship.
- Company's image & growth Prospects.
- Company's requirement in specific streams as per their criteria.
- Alumni Feedback.
- Students participating in the Placement activity have to undergo a Verification Process. In this all their documents of Academics from 10th till their last semester / degree are seen by the Placement Team. Based on this verification, the database in compiled for each student of the Institute.
- Once the Placement Process is initiated then the students may attend the presentations by different organizations and make their decisions to sit for the selection process.
- Students are directed to have a proper arrangement of documents in their folder with few coloured photos, during the course of the Campus Drive.